Canadian Benefits, Eh?
JUNE 12, 2018
10 – 11 AM PST
Presenter: Kandy Cantwell, B.S.B.A., CEBS, ISCEBS Fellow - Montridge Partner
Foreign-based corporations with Canadian employees frequently have challenges in understanding how employer-sponsored healthcare integrates with Canada’s health care system. Not knowing how coverage coordinates can result in uninsured staff; employer liabilities; and substantial tax consequences.
This 1-hour webinar will give an overview of:
- Canada’s network of social programs
- Summary of retirement plans in Canada
- Provincial health program structures
- Taxability of benefits
- Employer-sponsored benefit plan design
- Best practices re: benefits administration.
Contact Shelley Lai, email@example.com or 682-1603, Ext. 224 if you have any questions about the webinar.